Saturday 10 August 2013

AM thoughts

Time checked : ٢.٢٢ص

I'm sleepy but I can't sleep. Cos I've been thinking that I am getting married in 27 more days. 

My mind is not at ease currently. These feeling don't feel right at all. 
Feeling unsure if this is right or wrong. 

O Allah ! Keep me away from all forms of negetivity thoughts in my head. 
Keep me away from any 3rd parties. Nauzubillah . 

I wanna love my future husband for the sake of Allah and not by force. I've gone through alot of trial along the way. Please make Doa for me and my future husband to have a great life together and have beautiful righteous children. 

May Allah grant me sabrr and may He increases our knowledge . Allahumma ameen. 

إِنّا للهِ وَإِنَا إِلَـيْهِ رَاجِِعُـونَ ، اللهُـمِّ اْجُـرْني فِي مُصِـيبَتي، وَاخْلُـفْ لِي خَيْـراً مِنْـها

We are from Allah and unto Him we return . O Allah take me out of my plight and bring to me after it something better 

Muslim 2/632



*every time when I look back into the past, it always makes me think if I'm doing the right thing by marrying him. May Allah keep me away from the whisper of shaytans. Ameen!*

No comments:

Post a Comment