Saturday 24 August 2013

Part 1

Assalamualaikum ~


As promised, im gonna share with you how I met my husband-to-be. Hehh!
Bismillah .


It was back in January where im struggling so much at work (kepale otak nak quit je keje tpi takde alasan, so carik asalan nak kahwin. HAHHA). At the same time I ask a sister if she have any contacts of a salafi guy that were single, and she said 'Yes. Ermmm...Ilham.'

It took me a while to consider (ade lah sebab-sebab Nye. haha) until few days later I said 'Ok!'

So this sister ask me to give my father's phone number and she'll pass to her friend and her friend will pass it to him. Not even 3 days, he called my father. ( so brave uh he call. hahhaha!)

Then a week later he came to ta'aruf.

*Im starting to write/type like composition -..-*

I WAS FEELING SUPER NERVOUS THAT I KEPT VOMITTING. HAHAH!
Before he came, I got a good remarks abt him , Alhamdulillah I didn't have to worry abt it much. hehh.

On the February 2nd, he came to our house alone and I remembered him wearing this checkered red coloured shirt with jeans and slippers.

It was quite a long talk till it was time for me to get out of the kitchen and reveal myself (chey reveal ehhhh) . It was super duper awkward and funny at the same time cos my mom was cracking some joke before I stepped out.

The awkward smile plus a 'Hi' (org beri salam, aku ckp hi -..-') .

The awkward 2-3 minutes stares at each other.

The awkward me standing waiting for some signals to go back to the kitchen. HAHA! (I was baking by the way, it was a massive order by my classmate for her brother) And in the kitchen there was this sister that recommended me to him.

And so the day ended and he left.


** to be continued**



Till then , illaliqa'

2 comments:

  1. MasyaAllah! ♥.♥
    Can't wait for part2!! Hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Still thinking what to write in part two. Hahaah

      Delete