Tuesday 6 August 2013

And when they say my admin skill were weak. Hate to admit but its true, my admin skill were so weak that I screwed up orders.

Basically all the faults is on me as I didn't tabulate properly. And I couldn't cope at all! how depressing it was when I have home stuff to settle and raya preparation, where this year only my mom is doing all the work and here I am at work helplessly watching my mom do ALL the housework.

where the phone just wouldn't stop ringing and I have unsettled business to complete for my wedding which is a month away.
Im not sure if any one of them understood the position im having now. its so depressing that my head hurts too badly . BUT I had no choice but to just let this pain grow inside without no one knowing. i may be complaining with my work staring only at the laptop, but the pressure is there! no shit.

So when today uncle came to deliver items, he did mention what's going on and it kinda punch my chest . YES i do admit my skill are poor. I've nothing to say left when uncle told me so. Was abt to cry when he tried to cover the cover that it wasn't my fault. But hey, i know.... i did a mistake. HUGE one.

This month of ramadhan hasn't been good for me as i didn't get to do any of my ibadah. As i get sooooooo sooooo tired after getting home.

I feel so sad that i couldn't help my mom with anything. And with me going to be a housewife, insya'Allah next year my mom can rest more .

May Allah forgive me for what I've done to my mom. and for not able to istiqomah in the month of ramadhan. Ameen thumma amen.

May allah reward the ppl who've work so hard with the production and sales with good health. Ameen.



*shahidah, so sorry that i had to make you do the shortage because of me, truly sorry shahidah.*










(i just want to cry on someone shoulder right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment