Wednesday 25 September 2013

Diseases of the hearts & their cure

Assalamualaikum ~

"...Indeed there is in the body a piece of flesh which if it is sound then the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt then the whole body is corrupt. Indeed it is the heart."

Bismillah , insya'Allah im gonna start reading this book given by our lovely sisters. jazakillahu khair . And insya'Allah may this book bring benefits to me and may I be in the state of istiqomah in reading knowledgable books. Ameen..


And to my observant stalkers (heheh, jgn maraaaah~) , I've no updates abt my marriage yet lah. Hehh. Don't know what to say abt us yet. Heheh. But Alhamdulillah everything is in good conditions. Just that I'm getting fatter each day, THIS IS CANNOT! (Really need to tone down on the consumption of food now. Hahaah ,like that's gonna happen right. Ok tet) 

Anyways sidetrack a little bit; 

Today I spent my afternoon with my lovely sisters, Nilam, Adilah and Sarah ! 

Went to La Marelle Cafe for lunch and the price was ....... 0.o (Sakit mata Cek) but the food is awesome! (Don't forget to say masya'Allah, hehh ,nilam remind us to say this for everything that we sees or praising something good)

Walked ard Arab street to look for Sarah wedding fabrics for nilam to sew for her. * masya'Allah! Can't believe she's getting married in a month time! May Allah eases her affairs!! Ameen! *


And as soon as the clock strike 3.30pm, well not really 3.30pm, hahah, my husband came to fetch me home . Hehehe. Was a little surprising but yeyy! Happy to see him😁 

Well that's abt it, insya'Allah will update more on my perkahwinan life Alrt dearest ppl. 

Till then, illaliqa' ❤️

P/S: my husband was kinda jealous when I send him the pic of the cakes, plus he was shocked with the price when I told him how much we've spent. Hahahahah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment