Monday 9 September 2013

Honeystar

Assalamualaikum ~ 

This may be a little sad but here's to a little shoutout to RS girls. 

Bismillah. 


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh darlings, so ya I'm officially someone's wife(Alhamdulillah). And first and foremost, I sincerely apologise if ever I did hurt any one of you unintentionally . My kecohness cannot maintain lah . Heheh. 

And currently things might be a little different now. I won't be able to spent lots of time with you all especially with the ones I'm pretty close with :'( I love you all for the sake of Allah and nothing can replace you girls, masya'Allah ! I nvr had friends like this and Alhamdulillah Allah sent me to you girls. Will treasure all the moment how we all spent time together and insya'Allah we'll gather again as Riyadhus Salihat in Jannah ❤

*to 'Adilah, 

Assalamualaikum adilah, :') before I start, I want to say jazakillahu khair for everything ! From the first moment you introduced me abt my husband , and you were there during the taaruf, and the meeting with the mom, also my khitbah and more of it. I truly truly treasure you most cos you have been by my side since the beginning till the day I am married. Masya'Allah ! *ok I can't stop crying. Hope my husband don't wake up hearing my ugly cries* 

You were there when everyone left right after they kecoh2 amek gambar, looking at you, it's like so unbelievable to say goodbye. I couldn't ask for more but only you. You're been a wonderful sister to me. And you're always there to listen to all my awful crap and misery. 

And when the time is right, insya'Allah I'll try my fullest to be by your side , insya'Allah ! Me love you many many lah jack. Heheh. Insya'Allah the egg will nvr forget the avocado ❤❤ 

*to Kartini,

Assalamualaikum tahfiz mate ! 
First of all I'd like to say I LOVE YOU LAH CAT! Heheh. So many memories with you during tahfiz and also while on the way back. And the advices you always share. 

"Every diffuculties there is ease" 

Insya'Allah I'll not forget you lah k. Hahah. I'll still see you in tahfiz classes and pls pls motivate me k darling . Don't say cannot to me. Nnt I cry tau. Heheh. Whatever it is I still love you lah! ❤ 


And to other girls who have been supporting me all the way and sesiape yg dah engage tu, semoga Allah mempermudahkn urusan kalian. Ameen thumma ameen . Jazakumullahu khair lovelies! ❤❤

A doa for you guys before I take my leave , 

أَسْتَوْدِعُكُمُ اللهَ الَّذِي لا تَضِيعُ وَدائِعُهُ

I leave you in the care of Allah , as nothing is lost that is in His care

Ahmad 2/403, Ibn Majah 2/943. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/133



Ok, shall go off now, hehe. Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh !

Till then, illaliqa' ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment