Monday 2 September 2013

Part 2

Assalamualaikum ~

"Dah nak jadi pengantin Abeh bace Quran menglabar pulak!"- Kak fadhillah and ustaz Ali 

Hahahah! While reading the Quran , my mind was concentrating at the first half of the page, but upon reaching the 2nd half, my mind was abt my wedding! Hahaha. 

I'm left with 4 days till my wedding! Subhanallah ! 
*excited plus scared at the same time*

-6 months ago
Right after the engagement, everything changed. In a good way of cos! Hahah

We went through the counselling , discussing on houses and Walimah, registration for our marriage . Masya'Allah. 

Alot of good things (also bad at times) came ever since he appeared in our lives. Alhamdulillah . Allah sent me a man with knowledge which insya'Allah can guide me towards the manhaj and toward Jannah. 

As the days getting closer and closer, I felt so relief that I'm marry him . Not just marrying him , but building up our next generation together. Marrying him for the sake of Allah and him marrying me for the sake of Allah. Masya'Allah. 

Looking forward for a beautiful and fruitful future for the both of us, khair insya'Allah. 


Till then, do pray my wedding goes smoothly on ladies! illaliqa' ❤


P/S: can't say I love you yet lah. Hahaahh. Dah nikah baru can k. Hahah. 

*just hope I won't vomit or rumble in my tumble on my nikah day


1 comment:

  1. Mabroooook! 4 more days eh,MasyaAllah! May Allah ease your affairs! In sha Allah kheir ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete