Monday 7 October 2013

For you

Assalamualaikum ~

Bismillah .
Alhamdulillah I've survived a month being your wife ! Hehh
And looking for to up coming years with you. 

I don't know how to put all these words in my head currently to form a decent sentences for you. Well here it goes. 

Jazakallahu khair for these past few weeks having to share many things with you. 'Ade yg pahitnye and ade yg manisnye(manis mcm saye)
No relationship is a smooth sailing but if both can work it out, insya'Allah khair it'll be at least half smooth? Hehh wallahu a'lam.

Anyway.......haha. I really am amazed how you could be all patient with my nonsencical behavior . Meeeeehehehe~ 

You and your reminder 'ISBIR' (patient). Hehh. And me being very impatient over small or big matter._. Basically everything.

Isbir Innallaha Ma Assobiriin”
Patience -Allah are with those whom have patience.



You might think I'm some kind of a sick kid who would cry for no absolute reason. Laa. I do have reasons but those words turns out into tears. 
(Well that's how girls express their feeling I guess ? Hahah)

Somehow at my depression moment (which you don't even know when or senang ckp I also don't know when's the time the depressing moment can come), you would suddenly stroke my hand and I would cry. Hahah. Boy, I have an emotional issues! Hahah. 

Alhamdulillah with you around now, I can see my feeling of depression is lesser as I get to let out all the merepek-ness in my head to you. Heheeh . 

“You have emotional problem since young eh?” Haha no I don't . :'D

Insya'Allah I won't have any problem in me unless ........it's pms. Hah! 
Let's get a crazy adorable like me family ! (Hahahah irritating nye aku) 


“Fa sabruun Jameel”
Verily , patience is bliss



& and to my beloved husband , May Allah bless you with patience and may you get the job that you wanted. 
And insya'Allah I will love you each and everyday of our life together. Jazakallahu khair for being my husband and Alhamdulillah ,Allah gave me you. 

Allahumma ameen!
Till then, illaliqa' ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment