Sunday 6 October 2013

Who are we to ask an asatizah such qns. We have no rights to even ask even if the qns are as simple as abc. 

These asatizahs are normal people with feelings like us. So don't try to be a terror and ask such stuff which can make one person thinks you that way.

Maybe it's time for us to take a tour to Salam media and get " Adap-Adap menuntut ilmu" book and by Allah's will, this can totally change one's life after reading them. 





Well, basically I'm feeling so stressed out with all the things that is happening currently. And I can't keep my head focus on one objective. May Allah eases our affairs. Ameen thumma ameen. 

اللّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجوفَلا تَكِلني إِلى نَفْسي طَرْفَةَ عَيْن، وَأَصْلِحْ لي شَأْني كُلَّه لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أنْت

O Allah , I hope for Your mercy . Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment) . Correct all of my affairs for me . There is none worthy of worship but You

*and I'm excited for her~* 

No comments:

Post a Comment