Friday 7 June 2013

Assalamualaikum ~ 

After the whole day merajok-ing with my fiancé, this morning I decided to text him. 
Cos I leaving singapore T.T ( Chey step sedih-..-) 

So we exchanged doas and that was it. I remember when he's going Malaysia I tell him to make doa for me while he's there. Now he didn't say anything. Humph ! Nak merajok whole week uh! Hahah. Neeeeehhh~ 

Anyway, today the girls gonna have lots of fun ushering ppl at masjid al-Amin. So sad can't join them:( qadarallah. 

Yesterday was awesome! Though we end up eating in the baby room. Hahah. Yerp baby room. Cute kn~ I know.
Been a while since I last spend time with tini and adilah alone like this. Urgh I miss them:( Chey baru jumpe smlm. Heeh. May Allah grant them paitience and istiqamah in learning the deen. Ameen! 



I'm looking forward to meet my only niece ! May Allah make it easy for my cousin today. Ameen thumma ameen ! 



Till then, illaliqa'❤

No comments:

Post a Comment