Wednesday 26 June 2013

Assalamualaikum ~

So today is the day where the expo is gonna start. And the event has not stated but I'm all nervous and scared due to the next door lady gave my number to the students and they called me saying their in front of the shop.

All I knew that the class was still being held and now there isn't any class! Cos first Abg Taufeeq was sick last night and not able to do the setup. & Kak Ros was alone doing the setting up of the booth with Kak noraizah. Now last min they told me nothing abt the class and I panicked like mad uh! (FYI they shdnt have my number at the first place and that is my personal number ! Like hello.pandai2 bagi number kn.urgh! )

Now I need to reach expo asap so I can text the customer using the Hp saying and apology msg to them. Haish. Alhamdulillah a few understand the situation but this really make up drop our reputation . 

I handle it likka boss k. Hahah. Ok........
*dear students, we apologies for the unforeseen circumstanses. We'll put you into the next class and will update you on the class being held when. Insya'allah. 

Once again we're sorry to the late minute cancel of class 

Admin*

Amaciam~~~ hahah. 
Ok I'm kinda scared to deal with Abg Taufeeq later😖


Till then, illaliqa' ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment