Tuesday 11 June 2013

You❤

Assalamualaikum ~ 

I must be crazy if I'm saying this. And it's impossible at the same time . 

I think I'm starting to develop some feeling towards you. It shdnt happen at all. Not until we're legal . Hahah. Well ya I'm going crazy. Insya'allah the feeling will stop right there . It shdnt grow any bigger.

Seeing him this morning with his checkered t-shirt and his tak Isbal pants remind me of the first time he came to taaruf . Hehh. Its so fresh in my mind that it feels like it's only last week that he came.
With his helmet on his head(mcm kepala mushroom!) and now I'm happy to say I can't believe I'm marrying you! Masya'Allah .

I pray that nothing will make me change my mind and keep me away from the whisper of syaitans. ( this happen to me like too many times when I'm engaged.) 

We're left with two and half months more! Woah! Masya'Allah! Feel like punching myself and scream ' is this real!?' HAHAAH. Over alrd-..-

Anyway, this morning he was wearing the watch which was present to him and I was like 'OMG YOU'RE WEARING THAT WATCH!?' Hahah. Hey I've been wearing your ring tau, so why do I rarely see you with that watch? THIS IS CANNOT! Hahah. 

I think that's about it. Cos if I dragged the story, I might cause a fitnah to myself . Nauzubillah . 



Till then, ilalilqa' ❤

2 comments:

  1. Ainggggggg... Stoppit hehhh.. RED CARD RED CARD! Haha! InsyaaAllah.. September ehhhhh.. May everything go well. Aameen!

    (Your blog font is so annoying.. -..-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to change the fonts! Hahah. Sorry

      Delete