Monday 3 June 2013

Black

Assalamualaikum ~


Despite me being the odd on among my cousins, it didn't bring me down or giving up wearing long khimar or scarfs. Though they give me that stares and look and comments, ohh purlesssss ! Talk to ma hands gurls~ 

HAHAHAH. I ain't letting any nasheed / tahlils and any bid'ah stuff in my life or my future generation. Na ah.   (Stop it seh) 

But the truth is, I miss them. I miss how close we all use to be. I only got nana to be by my side though she still dont get the manhaj. She still believe that even if I change, she still love me the way I am. And insya'allah others will slowly learn to accept me and love me too :') her words brought me into tears when I told her how I felt being outcast on my cousin engagement event. 

The sweetest thing she said to me is this 'If I, Nur Al' Husainah Binte Mohammed Ali, aka kepala batu can accept you insyaAllah they will too...' 

Gosh that was the moment where the river from my eyes starts falling. 

She's my happy pill. Alhamdulillah she's there with to give me a little push to face the family next time . 

'Doing my duties as the youngest and the happy virus and laughing virus of the family to make people smile and be happy...'

SHE'S MY HAPPY VIRUS ❤ I love you nana. May Allah reward you with goodness and may you be anak yg solehah to you umi. 


I'm special. That's why I have a flower on my cute chubby face. 




Till then, illaliqa' ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment