Sunday 7 July 2013

6th July

Assalamualaikum~


Get to see, wear, take photo, keep and admiring my future watch. Hehh❤

Couldn't get enough of it. Like seriously! 
He even took a video of me(headless of cos) taking the box out of the paper bag and took out the watch . Hehh. I shy shy cat you know! I shiver like phewwww! Then ilham was like ; “Box je besar, tpi dlm kecik.” Hahah! Shut up can? Hahah!

I couldn't stop taking photo of the watch. Too pretty. Masya'Allah. Only Allah knows how thankful I am to ilham for all the kindness he has shown to all of us. 

Anyway, ibu cooked mee tomat. Urghhh! It taste so gooooood~ I served ilham with a big bowl with big serving cos I told him not to eat anything cos I wanna see him eat at home >.< (he sure is a big eater! Hehe , siap uh! Have to cook everyday like this)

So mom was telling me that I could work after marriage since contract at yishun ends on December. I was reluctant . But when I think again, I need to learn how to cook, go market . Clean and cut the fish. The meat and chicken. If I were to work , I get tired after that and not possible i can cook after coming back from work. Then if my husband come back before me, what am I gonna answer? He's a working man, and comes home hoping there's food been served for him. Soooooo after thinking like a zillion times (Chey bedek seh) I decided not to continue my job after marriage. Let me work with my own business with DF and with asha collaborating with me . May Allah make it easy for the both of us. Ameen! 

** ok here's something .
Isn't this adorable!? Heheh. I love the box so much! Heheh. Jazakallahu khair ilham. Heheh. I'll take special care of this in next two month when it's really mine. Hehehe❤






That's all for now. Kpo ehhhhh~ heheheh. Syg siape2 yg baca. Well it's only musfirah and adilah je-..- HAHAHAH! 





Till then, illaliqa'❤

2 comments: