Wednesday 10 July 2013

Turquoise & plum

Assalamualaikum ~ 

Meet mine and my fiancé's 2nd Walimah outfit ❤

*ibu wants me to wear it with a light turquoise scarf. I know it's weird to wear plum rose dress with turquoise , but I trust my mommeh taste .*

At first I did saw a dress similar to this at the same shop but different in colour and wanted to buy them for my nikah . But unfortunately the 2nd time I came it was alrd sold! So I had to go ard to find other cream coloured dress . It was not easy to find a pretty dress for nikah . Took me 3 months searching and Alhamdulillah found a kind lady(may Allah grant her beautiful children,Ameen!) who had this wedding dress for rental or order but its not cream, it's white. It comes together with the veil as well! Masya'Allah! 

So I told my mom lets stop searching and just rent from her my wedding dress. Tried it on and just need to do a little adjustment on the waist and length. Subhanallah! When I first tried it on, I was like “I'm trying out my wedding dress???” Hahahah! Still can't believe so. 

And one case settled. So since I'm going to be nikah-ed after Maghrib , I wouldn't have to worry abt changing my outfit. Haha. But......the next day I HAVE to have 2 outfits. One is for Walimah and another will be for after Asar outfit. Heheh. * feeling so excited alrd~*

So while we were at the kind lady house, my mom brought up the topic on Walimah outfit. So the kind lady's ummi, suggest us to make a dress from her ! Masya'Allah ! Now I don't have to go ard searching for another grey dress . Heheh. 

One thing that's hard for me to find a nice size/length dress for me cos I'm cutely short. So when I had my eyes on a dress it doesn't match my height . And if I were to altered them, all the labuci will fall off. 

*story of a cute short mini girl* hahaha! Ok merepek. 

So after a month later , which was yesterday, went to the same shop I first went to see my nikah dress . Went with ibu this time. And she saw this plum rose dress and both of us fall in love with it! Hehe put it on and masya'Allah , it fits me well~ and with no hesitation, we bought them! 

*happy giler~* 



Cannot explain how happy I was to have all my dresses done. And now I can cross my checklist on outfits! Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal💃


So now I'm down to buy wedding shoes and stuff for my room deco plus to sew silver buttons on my fiancé qurta . I know his is a cheap clothes but I'm revamping it so It'll look exclusive . Heheh. Insya'Allah . 


Till then, illaliqa'❤

4 comments:

  1. Bestnye dh rent/beli baju!
    And so exciting that you're getting married soon!
    I was so excited for iffah, now im getting excited for you.
    I'm always excited when it comes to weddings. Lol
    Can't wait for mine too! :P (more nervous than excited for mine lah actually, heh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh Alhamdulillah !
    I'm nervous and excited but I'm afraid that I might vomit during akad nikah. Hahha.(I vomit when I'm nervous. Hehe)

    When's yours ? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! In sha Allah tak!
    Im afraid I might laugh and cry at the same time, and I might hyperventilate. Hahah! Time engagement, right before his aunt sarungkn cincin I was crying and laughing at the same time! Naseb dlm bilik!
    I'm still not sure :/ we planned to get married some time in 2015. But blm cnfrm yet. And hopefully my parents will agree to let us get married earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I can't imagine myself crying infront of many bbl. muke confirm klaka:p

      During my engagement I got excited till Mu face all cramped up . Hahahah

      May Allah make it easy for you and insya'Allah your parents will give green light to nikah earlier ^^

      Delete