Tuesday 2 July 2013

Unproductive self

Assalamualaikum~

So it's been a busy 2 weeks for me and the others due to the crazy expo fare. At the same time I've not been memorising the surahs which I was suppose to memorise for the 2 weeks holiday. 

Firstly I've been escaping from so many beneficial stuff. I didn't go classes, I didn't touch my Quran , I didn't open my ilm books. Astarghfirullah. 

Now I'm hungry for ilm. For these 2 weeks I've been tested with lots of trials. Trials that lead me astray but Alhamdulliah I manage to overcome them. One of the trials was surrounded my musics and nasheeds blasting at the back of the shop. It successfully stucked in my head for 4 consecutive days. Nauzubillah. Other was ihktilat! I must really watch what I say and how I shd sound like and how I shd act like in front my my boss. May Allah keep me away from this unforeseen matters. 

And today I had this difficulty spilling out the verses during tahfiz class. I was at the verge bursting into tears in front of ustaz but I held it back. I was so ashamed of myself and all the surah's that I've memorised suddenly fades away while I read. That was how much I've slacked. I really need to be out of this environment as soon as possible. Dear 2 month more, pls pls come fast . 


&& double Alhamdulillah for today as I get to meet musfirah & Naila for tahfiz! It was only the three of us today. Charlie's angel. Hahah! And Kak Fadhillah's waffles taste so awesome! Masya'Allah! And her kids had us smiling the whole time. Heheh. Jazakumullahu khair❤


I can't keep my eyes off this little girl! Heheh. May you be  a solehah daughter to your parents. ❤



Till then , illaliqa'❤

No comments:

Post a Comment