Sunday 28 July 2013

ITTAQULLAH !!

[Taken from an ukhti blog]

Alhamdulillah, wa salaatu wassalamu ‘ala Rasulillah.
Amma ba’d.

Ok, time for serious business.

This is a reminder for myself FIRST before anybody else out there because I was guilty of this, and so I feel that it’s important for me to talk about it and maybe give you people something to ponder upon, insyaaAllah.

I’m talking about free mixing A.K.A ikhtilat among men and women that aren’t halal for one another.

Allah said;

"DO NOT even GO CLOSE to zina (fornication). It is indeed a shameful act, and an evil way to follow."

(Al-Isra:32)

Some sisters think that it’s okay to talk to a masyaaAllah brother as long as it’s a discussion about the Islam and seeking knowledge from one another.

"Dear sisters, you have your fellow akhwats to help you out when it comes to seeking knowledge. Why’d you have to go to the brothers for? Even with their wife around, it still can cause fitnah unless it’s in a classroom setting then that’s a little better."

Some sisters think it’s okay to talk to a brother just because he is clearly “friend-zoned" and there won’t be any possibility that he would have an inclination of liking towards her.

"You may not have feelings for the guy but what makes you so sure that by talking to the brother, he WON’T have any inclination towards you? Like it’s not that you have a remote control to navigate his feelings & emotions."

Some sisters think that it’s okay to talk to a brother freely because they’re in that stage where they’re planning to get married to one another.

"Dear sister, it’s great that you’re planning to get married to the brother and may Allah make it easy for you to complete half of your Deen. Aameen. But don’t you think the fitnah is MORE when you’re in that “engaged" stage.

Remember, you want your marriage to have the right beginning. The beginning where Allah’s Mercy is showered upon you two, NOT Allah’s Wrath."

This applies to;

1) Real life
2) Over the phone
3) Text message/Whatsapp/LINE/etc.
4) FaceBook/Twitter/Instagram
(The 4th option especially)

Don’t even take the first step.

Don’t even like/comment on their FB or Twitter.

Don’t even keep a non-mahram brother’s number in your phone. Delete ALL of them for the sake of Allah. Fear Allah. The only numbers you should have to your father’s, brother’s, husband’s or maybe your uncle’s contact number, KHALAS.

You either make your networking sites totally brother-less OR don’t have one at all.

Stop things right at the very beginning before things go out of hand (e.g. Starting to like one another but there’s no plans for marriage)

Alhamdulillah I manage to make my FB brother-less. It was hard but I did it! It’s still the same because I still got my lovely sisters to post up beneficial articles and statuses, may Allah bless them all! Aameen!

Alhamdulillah I manage to delete ALL my guy friends’ numbers and what’s left is only my father’s, brother’s and bro in law’s number (for emergency cases)

Then there’s Twitter. I made a new account recently and the tweets there are really really beneficial no doubt. Just need to tweak my Twitter a wittle bit to make it private so at least I could still see their tweets but they can’t see mine.

My intention for having Twitter is so that I could benefit from those Twitterers that are upon Da’watus Salafiyyah, especially those that are from the UK.

I fell into Syaitan’s trap countless times previously and only Allah Knows how horrible it made me feel. I already knew it was wrong but I tried to come up with excuses to make it permissible. Nonsense, I know.

The guilt, honestly, it kills you softly. It corrupts your heart slowly.

And there’s no such thing as “JUST" talking to them. It’s still COMING CLOSE or taking that first step to zina.

All and all, just lower your gaze. Indeed, that is the best solution to handling fitnah of men. Allah already gave the solution to us and it’s in (Surah An-Nur:30-31) and Allah is the All-Knowing while you know not.

You see a cute, masyaaAllah guy, you jolly well look away and think of Hellfire and ask forgiveness from Allah and seek refuge with Allah from the fitnah of men.

Fear Allah. Fear Allah. Fear Allah.

That’s the end of my rant and hopefully, when I re-read this post again, it’ll constantly remind me NOT to return back to the past.

May Allah make it easy my sisters out there that are going through the same thing as I was previously. Aameen.

& may He increase me in Taqwa. Aameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment