Friday 5 July 2013

L'Oreal

I must be going insane. Knowing that my fiancé is coming over this Saturday , I sanggup buy L'Oreal facial foam and toner to keep my face hydrated. Hahah. I wanna look good especially my face. Cos now currently my face turns out soooooo dry after using clean and clear facial srucb. And since menses is coming soon enough, my face had a breakout! Subhanallah. They look like tomato cherries growing on my face. Hahah. Not quite like them lah-..- it looked horrible so ya trying my possible best to do as much as i could to remove these giant pimples by Saturday morning. Hehh. I hope my face won't get any sudden reaction. Nauzubillah. Who wants that to happen!

Hehh I can't wait to see my watch this Saturday!!!! I'm more than excited seeing my watch than seeing him. Pfft-..- not halal so cannot excited lorh~

Anyway sidetrack abit. Today was a little hectic for the ladies at heiraz. Since our only man is down with dengue fever( la ba'sa thohuruun insya'Allah , Abg Taufeeq ), I'm now in charge of website, emails, calls, orders, enquiry and many more! The most I hate was holding his Hp. Cos I get no peace when I'm holding it. First I can't listen to salafiradio in peace cos there's several times the phone rang while I'm listening to the radio. Second , I have to keep track on everyone who texted . Allahul musta'an. May Allah grant us patience to overcome such situation . 


Till then , illaliqa'❤

No comments:

Post a Comment