Sunday 19 May 2013

Dinosaur

I killed a cockroach. ewwww! its was walking in the store while I was on the phone with a customer. Ya Allah! I really had no mood to even do work as my eyes berkeliaran finding that little dinosaur.

So what I did was , I plugged out the laptop charger, took the foldable chair and sat beside the store room. It was a complete silence in the store . Every little sound in the store freaks me out. My eyes like going haywire looking for it.

THEN..........I heard something. Within seconds I turn my head fast to see what was that. Eventually it's nothing .
AND THEN! ..... heard another sound! THE CREATURE WAS CRAWLING ON THE BOOK SHELVES BESIDE ME!!! YA ALLAH!! * I nearly dropped the lappy>.< sorry*
I jumped up and the creature crawled further up to the highest shelve passing through the books( its so gross till here I am typing and my hairs is standing at its ends).

Before this thing happen, I ask my boss if there's Insect spray around and they say its not allowed  here.Ya rabb. My bosses gave a good suggestion by asking me to bite it. HAHHA!THIS IS CANNOT! so there I was screaming like a kuku girl and didn't know what to do.

****lastly, at a kedaruratan moment, I took the broom(also suggested by my boss, which I've alrd prepared beside me :P) ,I smacked the broom on the shelves and also the door of the store room and the creature fall on the ground!! I smacked it few times and at the last smacked, the legs went off (Nauzubillah, i hit it only 3-5 times and i chopped its legs. Asif jiddan creature.)

I scoped it up into to dustbin and my fingers shivers after that.
At my worst feeling everrrrrr~



Till then, illaliqa'



P/s:I had this paranormal feelings toward cockroaches .Its features just scare the hell out of me! O Allah! forgive me for I've killed and innocent insect which im deadly scared of.

No comments:

Post a Comment