Saturday 18 May 2013

Engaged

Assalamualaikum

So let me start on something i've been dying to share. Well i know no one is gonna read my blog except my not quite little sister, heh.

Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal, i'm 3 months engaged to a brother and we have 4 months to go to our nikah day! YEYY!

SO EGGCITED!

.........
it took me few hours to think what to write next ._. *bedek seh*
i still got time to eat 1 1/2 mcChicken burger. OMG! so the PBG kn, tell me abt it (roll eyes)

okay so i've had this vision how i wanted my wedding to be. all tiffany and white creamy themes. but..........my father totally disagree with the concept . HAHA. we'll its okay though. At least i get to decorate my own. 

I also did my own plan but haven't decide to tell my parents yet. hmm shall wait for another 2 months i guess. hehh, TOP SECRET.

dah lah. i really should stop now. im talking nonsense already. Ilaliqa'!


No comments:

Post a Comment