Tuesday 28 May 2013

ROMM

Early in the morning my fiancé dropped by my house to get the AMP letter and also our certificate. 
He only stands by the gate since he's unable to come in cos there weren't any guys in the house. So my face and eyes still in my bengkak condition. Haha. So the malu you know he see my face like that. 

After handing over the the letter , we talked awhile abt our mattress. Since we're buying a silk covered mattress (I don't think it's 100% silk) , he told us what ustaz Hamzah says abt sitting on something that has silk on it. It was me and my mom's first time hearing abt such matter so when my fiancé asked us, we didn't have any clue! 

As far as I know, men are not allowed to wear silk at all times. 

805. 'Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "Silk is worn by those who have no share." (In the variant of al-Bukhari, "Those who have no share in the Next world.") [Agreed upon]

So right after that, he went off and I peeped tru the window to see him off . HAHAHAH! 

Ard an hour later (while i was at work) he called me and say abt the registration . Asking abt when's our confirmation date of nikah, time and my birthdate. 

HALF AN HOUR LATER! My mom texted me and say we'll need to go ROMM to register since my fiancé is alrd there and he wanna spend this day to settle everything. Masya'Allah! Here the funny part, I came work at 10 and left at 11.30. HAHAAH. Only 1.5hours of work. What a laugh. (Puas hati takya Pegi kn! ) 

Was kinda in a rush as he had made and appointment with the court to meet up at 2pm. (I mean that's our queue number) Ayah fetched us at yishun McDonald and solat at Masjid Abdul Hamid kampung pasiran for zohor. 

Ayah wanted to eat lunch before going to romm but the parking was FULL! So no choice we all head to romm and shortly after we parked our car, my fiancé reached with his bike. 

Okay, let's skip to the part where me and ayah had to angkat sumpah-..- and say tat we've agree and has given a true details on our particular -..- merepek to the max that we had to 'angkat sumpah'. Doesn't even make sense. 

So whatever, we end out registration and got our dates stated, wali,saksi and kadi. (ALHAMDULILLAH !) so happy! One problem solved. Now I need to book the void deck , then we'll left with the outfits. 

After done talking , ayah asked my fiancé if he wanna join us for lunch. Hahah! With out hesitation, he said yes! Hahah! 
Went to tekka to have out meal where it's only me,ibu ayah and him. It was soooo awkward sitting opposite him and sharing my naan with him (cos ayah say I can't finish it which I can-..-) hahaha! 

Well I guess that's it for the day. Phewww, such a tiring day. But alhamdulillah we've registered !! *happy dance!*




Till then, illaliqa'❤

P/s: I didn't get to go shopping at phoon huat because of you k .



No comments:

Post a Comment