Thursday 30 May 2013


Subhanallah! I'm just 100 days away to my wedding day! *gasp!*

I'm so so nervous to be married with him! Heheh. I'm gonna try to let go of all the past feelings I had with few ppl. Nauzubillah . What a horrible past. Pfft. Allahul musta'an . 

Anyways today my fiancé saved me from doing something that I'd never do. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal! Was supposed to go to geylang outlet to have a surprise birthday for Abg Taufeeq . But when I was on my way to work, my head was telling me what am i doing!? Why did I even say that I'm going at the first place !?(well maybe cos there were chicken? Hehehe.) I guess my main purpose was just chickens. Heheh. Ok back to his rescue.

After I get back from work, I saw my fiancé texted me saying he's ending work at 3 and wants to drop by to talk abt houses. Masya'Allah! The moment I sees his text , I jumped for joy! Cos I don't have to go to the birthday event! Yeyy! Hehe. It's kinda weird that he's telling me that he's going JB first then to my house. Hahah. (May Allah protect him wherever he goes, ameen.)

Hmm for the first time , we ate dinner as a whole 7 people in a family . (Tet , one is  soon to be only k. Hahah) 
Was kinda happy to see my brothers eating together on the dining table. 

Anway, most probably (MOST PROBABLY ONLY!) we'll be buying a balance of flat at punggol area. 😭 Cry me a river. I wanna stay yishun forever pls. 
Dear fiancé , I WANNA STAY YISHUN PLS! 

HAHAHAH! Dramatics kejap eh. 

Till then , illaliq'❤ 
(Sorry lah story tergantung. Hehh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment