Sunday 26 May 2013

Vesak day

Assalamualaikum . 

I spent my whole Friday last with masya'Allah people. Wohoooo . Alhamdulillah ^^ 

Got myself a jilbab tangan from zulaiqar's abaya event. Eventually i fell in love with it. Though its my first time wearing a long big khimar , I felt comfortable wearing them . Alhamdulillah . Tanpa rase segan, I wore them to my cousin engagement day( later story).

After the abaya event, me and adilah went to meet up with my mom to go douby ghaut. Me and mom were meaning to get Mark and Spencer's floral collection. Consist of power, body lotion, body mist and aftershave cream for men. Was so excited to go get them but the rose edition doesn't have power. So we didn't buy any of it. 

Then we head out to somerset to solat asar and Maghrib at Al-Falah. While waiting Maghrib , adilah shared with me many things. Heheh. Rahsia k. Hehe

After solat we both went to have dinner(break record! We didn't ate anything heavy during the day! ) at J town cafe. Alhamdulillah the food was quite filling and I came back from suffering from backache T.T HAHAAH! 

P/s: Barakallahu feeki adilah for the dinner. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment